Special Collections and Archives
Librarian, Archivist & Head of Information Services Dr Anne Manuel
Assistant Archivist Ms Katherine O’Donnell
- The Colleges Special Collections and Archives are open to researchers by appointment.
- Normal Opening Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10.00am-4.30pm
- Students wishing to consult our collections should obtain a letter/email of support from their supervisors addressed to the Librarian.
- Only laptops or pencils may be used for notetaking.
- A limited amount of photography is permitted (no flash) on request.
- Researchers may request documents to be scanned (subject to copyright). If permitted, this will be charged at a rate of £15 per hour plus VAT, min. 1 hour.
- Please contact the archivist for further information or queries