Please find a link below to book for meals in Hall using the EPOS system.
Thank you for taking the time to book! Pre-booking helps us to eliminate food waste, which reduces our carbon emissions and saves money which can be reinvested in teaching and welfare. Your booking will be checked by scanning your Bod card, so remember to bring it with you to Hall.
- To book a meal, visit https://epos.some.ox.ac.uk.
- If you are visiting meal booking for the first time, you will see some tabs across the top. Click on ‘Change my normal meals’ and add any specific allergy or other requirements you might have.
- In the box below, enter if you are vegan, vegetarian or pescatarian.
- Click ‘Update my dietary information’, which will save your requirements for all future meals.
- Click back on the meal booking tab and then click the date on the calendar when you wish to eat in Hall.
- Click on the service you wish to book, either lunch, takeaway or dinner. The takeaway service operates between sittings at lunch and dinner.
- A menu will appear on the right. Decide which main course you would like and then click ‘Book’.
- Tick the main you want, along with any extras. Click book again.
- You are now booked in for your meal. Don’t forget that you need to have an advance booking and show up with your bod card to be able to eat in hall or takeaway this term.
If you have any problems with the Meal Booking system, please contact our Catering Manager, Dave Simpson – firstname.lastname@example.org.