All Somerville graduate students are automatically full members of the MCR.
Others may apply for associate membership of the MCR, which will be granted at the discretion of the MCR executive committee and officers of Somerville College. Reasons for applying may include being:
- a former full member of the MCR
- a partner of a current full member of the MCR
- a full member who has entered lapsed or suspended academic status
- a 4th year undergraduate student at Somerville
- a graduate entry medic
- a mature undergraduate student, beginning a course over the age of 21
- If you do not fall into any of the categories listed above, you may apply for extraordinary associate membership.
- If you have any questions about associate membership, please contact a member of the MCR Executive Committee.