2020 forms to be completed by Graduate Entry Medicine students
The following forms should be printed, completed and returned to the Academic Office by Saturday 31st August.
- 2020 University Card Form – this form must be printed and completed by hand
- 2020 student college contract
Your Licence to Occupy form will be left in your room to sign and return at college
Optional forms (we recommend that you register with the Observatory Medical Practice)
- 2020 online music form
- college doctor welcome letter and registration (please follow link in letter to online registration)
We ask that all forms are returned to us via email to email@example.com. Please note the following:
- The University card form must be completed and signed by hand and scanned back into digital form, with a digital photo. This form cannot be signed using an e-signature.
- You should print the other forms to complete (you could type in the details first) then sign in pen (not electronically), scan the document, and save as a PDF file.
- Email this / these files to the Academic Office.
- If you do not have scanning facilities please contact the Academic Office.
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing the documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of forms individually. If we do not receive the forms from you, we will remind you in early September.