2020 forms to be completed by Erasmus students (Diploma in Legal Studies)
The following forms should be printed, completed and returned to the Academic Office by Saturday 31st August.
Your Licence to Occupy form will be in your room ready to sign at college
Optional forms (we recommend that you register with the Observatory Medical Practice)
- 2020 online music form
- college doctor welcome letter and registration (please follow link in letter to online registration)
We ask that all forms are returned to us via email to email@example.com. Please note the following:
- The University card form must be completed and signed by hand and scanned back into digital form, with a digital photo. This form cannot be signed using an e-signature.
- You should print the other forms to complete (you could type in the details first) then sign in pen (not electronically), scan the document, and save as one PDF file per form.
- Email PDF files to the Academic Office
- If you are only able to return the paperwork via post please email the Academic Office to inform us.
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing the documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of forms individually. If we do not receive the forms from you we will contact you in early September to remind you.