Event Start Date: 05 March 2022
Somerville Association Spring Meeting
We are delighted to be able to host our Somerville Association AGM and Spring Meeting* in person this year, with fantastic guest speakers, Dr Dame June Raine and Dame Kate Bingham.
- 12.30pm Drinks Reception in the Flora Anderson Hall
- 1.00pm Lunch in Hall
In Flora Anderson Hall:
- 2.15pm AGM (agenda here) of the Somerville Association chaired by Baroness Alison Wolf
- 2.30pm Guest speakers : Dr Dame June Raine (1971), Chief Executive of the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) (1971) and Dame Kate Bingham (Christ Church, 1983), Managing Partner, SV Health Investors LLP to be chaired by Dr Nermeen Varawalla (1989), CMO, Relief Therapeutics.
- Dame Kate Bingham, From wartime to peacetime – lessons learnt from the Vaccine Task Force.
- Dr Dame June Raine, From watchdog to enabler – regulation in Covid and after
- 4.00pm Tea
*If you would like to come to the Spring Meeting but need help with the booking costs, you are welcome to apply to the Senior Members Fund for financial assistance (applications to Liz Cooke email@example.com)