Fulford Junior Research Fellow; Hooke Fellow, Mathematical Institute
I am a Hooke Fellow at the Mathematical Institution.
My research interests include large scale numerical linear algebra (theory and applications), data assimilation, and treatment of covariance matrices. Alongside my research I’m interested in outreach and scientific crafting. Previously, I was a postdoctoral research associate in the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
- Model Reduction of Linear Dynamical Systems via Balancing for Bayesian Inference. Elizabeth Qian, Jemima M. Tabeart, Christopher Beattie, Serkan Gugercin, Jiahua Jiang, Peter R. Kramer and Akil Narayan
- Saddle point preconditioners for weak-constraint 4D-Var. Jemima M Tabeart and John W Pearson
- The conditioning of least squares problems in preconditioned variational data assimilation, Jemima M Tabeart, Sarah L Dance, Amos S Lawless, Nancy K Nichols, Joanne A Waller
- Improving the condition number of estimated covariance matrices. Jemima M Tabeart, Sarah L Dance, Amos S Lawless, Nancy K Nichols, Joanne A Waller
- The conditioning of least‐squares problems in variational data assimilation. Jemima M Tabeart, Sarah L Dance, Stephen A Haben, Amos S Lawless, Nancy K Nichols, Joanne A Waller