2019 forms to be completed by undergraduate students
The following forms should be printed, completed and returned to the Academic Office by Saturday 31st August.
- 2019 ug registration checklist
- 2019 university card form
- 2019 student college contract
- 2019 ug licence to occupy
Optional forms (we recommend that you register with the Observatory Medical Practice)
- 2019 ug consent to share data
- 2019 music form
- 2019 friends form
- 2019 nhs form (please place in a separate envelope with the other medical form)
- 2019 observatory medical practice form (please place in a separate envelope with the other medical form)
Please note the following:
- We are unable to accept emailed or faxed copies.
- Please return all forms in one large envelope with a completed checklist. Please ensure that you have paid the correct postage as large envelopes are more expensive.
- Please place all medical forms in a separate envelope, which should be labelled with your name and date of birth. This should then be included in the large envelope with the other forms.
- Where documents have more than one page, please print them double-sided if possible. If they have more than two pages, please staple together all pages of the document in the top left-hand corner.
- Please refer to the 2019 letter from college doctors if you have any difficulty completing the medical forms.
- If you have any difficulties downloading or printing the documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of forms individually. You will receive an email by Monday 9th September to confirm whether or not the forms have arrived.
- Please send your completed forms to:
Student Registration, Academic Office
Oxford OX2 6HD