2019 forms to be completed by Erasmus students (Diploma in Legal Studies)
The following forms should be printed, completed and returned to the Academic Office by Saturday 31st August.
Optional forms (we recommend that you register with the Observatory Medical Practice)
- 2019 erasmus student consent to share data
- 2019 music form
- 2019 nhs form (please place in a separate envelope with the other medical form)
- 2019 observatory medical practice form (please place in a separate envelope with the other medical form)
Please note the following:
- We are unable to accept emailed or faxed copies.
- Please return all forms in one large envelope with a completed checklist. Please ensure that you have paid the correct postage as large envelopes are more expensive.
- Please place all medical forms in a separate envelope, which should be labelled with your name and date of birth. This should then be included in the large envelope with the other forms.
- Where documents have more than one page, please print them double-sided if possible. If they have more than two pages, please staple together all pages of the document in the top left-hand corner.
- Please refer to the 2019 letter from college doctors if you have any difficulty completing the medical forms.
- If you have any difficulties downloading or printing the documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of forms individually. You will receive an email by Monday 9th September to confirm whether or not the forms have arrived.
- Please send your completed forms to:
Student Registration, Academic Office
Oxford OX2 6HD