Travel and Special Project Grants for Undergraduates
The application form for Michaelmas Term will be available to download from Monday 28th September.
All matriculated undergraduates are eligible. Visiting students are not able to apply.
Up to £500 over the length of the course.
Students should complete the application form and email it to the Scholarships and Funding Officer. Applications will be forwarded to Personal Tutors for their comments.
Applications must be received by 12 noon on the following dates.
- Monday of 2nd week in Michaelmas Term
- Monday of 2nd week in Hilary Term
- Monday of minus 1st week in Trinity Term
Projects must start after the following dates. Retrospective applications are not normally considered.
- Wednesday of 4th week for Michaelmas Term applications
- Wednesday of 4th week for Hilary Term applications
- Wednesday of 1st week for Trinity Term applications
Decisions are made by the Travel and Special Project Grants Committee.
Students are expected to submit a report after they have completed their travel or project.
Please email the Scholarships and Funding Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).