Archibald Jackson Prizes
Archibald Jackson Prizes are awarded to taught graduates, including BMBCH students, who achieve a Distinction.
College Prizes are awarded to undergraduates, including first year Graduate Entry Medicine students, who achieve excellent results in pre-final exams:
- Undergraduates who achieve a First in pre-final exams
- Undergraduates who achieve a Distinction in pre-final exams
- Undergraduates who acheieve an average of 70% or more in pre-final exams
Mary Somerville Prizes
Mary Somerville Prizes are awarded to undergraduates who achieve a First or Distinction in final exams.
Principal’s Prizes are awarded to undergraduates who achieve outstanding exam results and are ranked highly. The following students can be considered for these prizes:
- Mary Somerville Prize recipients
- Third year College Prize recipients
If you have any queries, please email the Scholarships and Funding Officer.