Paid Internship Opportunity – Investor Relations
Company background and role description
Henderson Park is a private equity real estate firm founded in 2016 by Nick Weber and backed by three cornerstone investors: Stone Point Capital, Kuwait Investment Authority and Wafra Investment Advisory Group. Our first value-add/opportunistic Fund targets Western Europe, primarily gateway cities, and to date has built a $3.5 billion portfolio of landmark European real estate assets across four countries.
We are looking for someone to join the investor relations team for 3 months to help build out our customer-relationship management (CRM) software. This will involve:
• Helping to take data from a wide range of sources (meeting notes, Outlook, financial accounts) and input it into the system
• Working with our software provider to create bespoke reports and customise fields (no previous technical experience is necessary to do this)
• Working with our placement agent, administrator and finance team to get the required data
Note the points below are not essential, just preferred. All that is required is common sense and a willingness to get stuck in.
• Experience with excel or data manipulation
• Previous database management experience
• Detail orientated and thorough
• Interested in investor relations and private equity What you will get
• Great experience in investor relations / fundraising – working with the data will give an insight into how PE fundraises are structured and how firms plan their business strategies
• Opportunity to learn more broadly about other aspects of private equity: the team of 27 all sit in one room, so you will be able to find out about fund structuring, the investment process and asset management
• First-hand experience of working in an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing business
• Good CV material for anyone looking to apply to professional services organisations or private placement teams