We want to make Somerville a COVID-Secure environment for all our staff and students. This will require a collective effort from all of us. As a college, we are doing everything in our power to guarantee that everyone is able to enjoy a safe, happy and productive year – but that will only work if everyone does their utmost to support these guidelines.
The links below contain the latest guidance designed to enable us to live and work safely together. For those with access to email, college also sends out coronavirus updates – this page will echo the updates contained in those emails.
Please note, the policies here are live and will be amended as Government, University or PHE guidance changes and college-wide feedback is received.
Please direct any Covid queries or questions to email@example.com.
- College Risk Assessment – MICHAELMAS 2021
- Return to Onsite Working Policy
- Managing concerns around returning to onsite working
- Do I need to get a test? Guidance from the University
- Book a Covid-19 test through the University (Staff & Students)
- The Library
- ICT Service Statement
- ICT Help And Advice
- Early Alert System Privacy Notice
- Download the NHS Covid-19 App: Apple or Android