Graduate forms to complete
The following forms should be printed, completed and returned to the Academic Office by Friday 2nd September. Please note the following:
- We are unable to accept emailed or faxed copies.
- Please return all forms in one envelope with a completed checklist.
- Where documents have more than one page, please print them double-sided if possible. If they have more than two pages, please staple together all pages of the document in the top left-hand corner.
- If you have any difficulties downloading or printing the documents, please email email@example.com.
- Please note that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of forms individually. You will receive an email on Friday 9th September to confirm whether or not the forms have arrived.
- Please ensure that you have paid the correct postage as A4 envelopes are more expensive.
- Please send your completed forms to:
Academic Office (Registration)
Oxford OX2 6HD
Forms to be completed and returned by all students
- New graduate checklist
- Date of arrival form (only if not living in College-owned accommodation)
- Somerville College graduate contract
- Data protection form
- GP registration
- New patient questionnaire
- Medical record form
- Music form
If you have not lived in the UK before, please use these guidance notes to complete the medical forms.
Additional form to be completed and returned by UK students