2017 forms to be completed by graduates on standard courses
The following forms should be printed, completed and returned to the Academic Office by Friday 1st September 2017. Please note the following:
- We are unable to accept emailed or faxed copies.
- Please return all forms in one large envelope with a completed checklist. Please ensure that you have paid the correct postage as large envelopes are more expensive.
- Please place all medical forms in a separate envelope, which should be labelled with your name and date of birth. This should then be included in the large envelope with the other forms.
- Where documents have more than one page, please print them double-sided if possible. If they have more than two pages, please staple together all pages of the document in the top left-hand corner.
- If you have any difficulties downloading or printing the documents, please email email@example.com.
- Please note that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of forms individually. You will receive an email by Friday 8th September to confirm whether or not the forms have arrived.
- Please send your completed forms to:
Academic Office (Registration)
Oxford OX2 6HD
Forms to be completed and returned by all students
- New student checklist
- Date of arrival form (only if not living in college accommodation)
- Graduate student college contract
- Data protection form
- GP registration (please place in a separate envelope with the other medical form)
- Medical questionnaire (please place in a separate envelope with the other medical form)
- Music form
Please refer to the letter from college doctors if you have any difficulty completing the medical forms.
Additional form to be completed and returned by UK students