- Would you like to stay connected with Somervillian friends?
- Are you considering a career change?
- Would you like to move up the ladder in your profession?
- Would you like to offer a helping hand to students, recent graduates and peers?
- Are you interested in to developing new skills for your CV?
- Are you looking for information about a particular industry?
Somerville eMentoring allows you to participate as a mentor, mentee or both and alumni can use the platform at all stages of their careers.
Somerville eMentoring is an exclusive, highly efficient directory and peer-to-peer mentoring network where mentors and mentees can freely connect and alumni can search for members and send private internal messages.
To become a mentor or mentee is easy. If you’re already a member of LinkedIn, you can import your information to the eMentoring platform in a single click. If you volunteer to be a mentor you will have full control over what help you are prepared to offer e.g. offering advice via email or phone/skype, meeting face-to-face or facilitating work experience. You can also choose the number of mentees you’re prepared to help (from 1-10) or pause your mentoring activities at any time.